[OSM-dev] Ask University for support?

Jose R. T. D. josertd at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:15:30 BST 2007

Hi everyone

I am a CS student at www.upm.es [Universidad Politécnica de Madrid]. I
participate in a sort of Linux Users Group, which receives funding for
OpenSource-related activities.

Iván Sánchez Ortega [OSM-es] will give a presentation tomorrow about this
project. After that, we will ask for some new hardware and set up a nice
box, intended to be useful to the project somehow. Our Internet link is
pretty fast =)

It would be great if we could have some more details on what is exactly what
you need/want/hope from us, in terms of HW requirements. Would for example a
UML box with 1GB RAM and a 200GB HDD for its own be enough?

Hasta la vista!