[OSM-dev] GDPR implementation on planet.osm.org

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jun 20 15:05:37 UTC 2018

20. Jun 2018 16:50 by jochen at remote.org <mailto:jochen at remote.org>:

> The law shouldn't be applicable to what we
> are doing here

If you think that law is wrong and should be modified I suggest lobbying elsewhere

than on mailing list discussing technical issues related to OSM.

> we have already lost the political case and the legal case, and broken
> the openness this project needs.

Personally, I see no breaking openess in slightly restricting how

detailed history info is distributed and recording that changeset data

is not supposed to be used for stalking mappers.