[HOT] Task 661 (Ebola, DRC), road vs path

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 12 18:04:40 UTC 2014

With this same HIU/DigitalGlobe image provided for the Boende area, zooming-in closely with JOSM  at around 30m zoom level, I can see in Bounde town how large is a street.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=18/-0.300257/20.875781

In comparizon, for these last section of roads that connect to these settlements in  the forestry zone we talk about, I can hardly spot a thin trace when sometimes there is less trees. With such a thin trace, I cannot conclude that a car can go there.

I would classify these last sections as path since I have no information to conclude that a car can circulate there. I cannot conclude that the housing material was carried by car for this last portion going to the houses.
 Pierre