[HOT] Translation English -> German

Emir Hartato emir.hartato at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:04:23 UTC 2014

Hello Michael,

Sorry I missed your email.

Actually it's not really that difficult for translating LearnOSM if you can
follow the instruction here:
https://github.com/AmericanRedCross/Guides/blob/master/TranslationWorkflow_LearnOSM/translatorWorkflow.md

The other thing about HOT Tools translation under Transifex, so Transifex
is intended specially for software localization, and of course you need to
translate string by string. But in my case, I've been translating
OSM/QGIS/InaSAFE tutorial under http://inasafe.org, I have the same feeling
that the document I translated might out of context (I have hundred of
thousands of strings if you wondering). But usually, after I finished some
translation, I'm building the website on my local machine and review how
the translation would look like. If there's some mistakes, then I fixed
them :)

But it's up to you where do you want to start. Wiki page sounds good also
(and probably easier for you)

Let us know what you think and also if you have problem.

Thank you

*Kind Regards,Emir Hartato*