[HOT] Are there any detailed reports or research on the utilization of HOT maps on the ground?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Oct 31 19:38:37 UTC 2014

Hi Gideon,
Yes, it would be good to know more about this.
For the Ebola Outbreak, there are a few concrete examples coming-out. There are also various software developments for mobile equipment going on and it would interesting to know how they integrate OpenStreetMap.

I added to the wiki page of the Activation a section where I invite to list the various projects that use OSM for the Ebola Outbreak. I already listed a few examples.

How OSM products and services are used by the humanitarians

Pierre