[HOT] Training or Coaching Task / Project within TM?

Heather Leson heatherleson at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:03:40 UTC 2014

HI folks, Andrew and I updated the Discussions for the Training Working
Group document with all these amazing ideas and projects:

https://hackpad.com/Discussion-ideas-for-HOTs-training-working-group-mYgJQEbueIi

I tried to capture proper credit on ideas. I'll also review the rest of the
notes on training this week and keep adding.

Thank you again for being inspiring

Heather

Heather Leson
heatherleson at gmail.com