[HOT] LearnOSM - updates

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:21:04 UTC 2015

Nice! Thanks Cristiano and Kate for sparking this discussion.

Yantisa your feedback from 2-year experience is invaluable to us. Please
keep in touch!
If I understand correctly the Transiflex workflow is efficient but the
resulting translation is usually awkward.
That is good to know and I will also keep in mind Jorge's wish for
consistency with a built-in glossary.
I don't know how this could fit within our current workflow or any existing
translation tool but I agree it would certainly help.

> And it's not just about easiness or tracking changes, for me a very
important matter is consistency on the vocabulary, and with Transifex is
easy to manage a glossary of terms that different translators can agree

Is there an export possible of this glossary file from transifex or other
translation tools?
Such a file could be maintained and shared for different OSM-HOT projects
that need translation.
For consistency and ease of translation of technical terms across wiki,
software, documentation...

althio