[HOT] Mapping Logging Roads in the Congo Basin

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 21:47:58 UTC 2015

Hi James,

Thanks a lot for the initiative!

For the two Congo's it might be usefull to still try to reach out a little
more to the local communities. Because I know in both countries, we have
OSM enthusiasts.

By the way, are we talking about the same data?
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Central_Africa_Import
Then you should also have a look on the Task we created for CAR:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/219
It is partially done.

Happy mapping!

Jorieke