[HOT] Mapswipe - whats happening with the data?

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 21:26:57 UTC 2017

I love the above example. Mapswipe is a great tool for large scale mapping
of the type that HOT and Missing Maps does often.

Heidelberg University has done some great early work to visualize the
results and projects in MapSwipe. This is still a work in progress but its
a great example of the Missing Maps consortium members all pitching in and
doing a little bit of work for a greater good, just like OSM.

http://mapswipe.geog.uni-heidelberg.de/

sent from my mobile device

Dale Kunce
http://normalhabit.com