[Imports] Data import from WRI Forest Atlas of Cameroon

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 08:32:43 UTC 2016

> That license Joachim is referring to, is a license we have used many times
> in the past, for many imports. There has never been any concern about the
> validity of it.

Is this template approved/endorsed by the OSMF? I wonder because the
contract mentions: "The citation will be showed on the following web page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Attribution"
Besides "showed" is US English (I would have expected this to be "shown"),
how does this wiki page relate to these pages?

- http://www.openstreetmap.org/copyright (in the "contributors" paragraph)

- http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors

Are all of them on the same level? Shall importers add the source reference
to all these pages? Should we merge the 2 pages? I would expect this page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Contributors to be the important one,
because it is linked from the "official" (non-wiki) copyright page.

Cheers,
Martin