[Osmf-talk] Proceedings from Face-to-Face Board Meeting

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Nov 12 13:55:45 UTC 2012

On 12 November 2012 09:37, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:

> What you see in this "mission statement" is the things that all board
> members present at the F2F agreed to be important; the list is not meant to
> describe the outer limits of OSMF activity.

Thank you for this clarification, I think it's a shame you didn't include
advocacy in your priorities but then I didn't run for the board. It might
be clearer if you could name it something like the 'Board's Mission
Statement for 2012-13', to distinguish it from the wider  purpose of the
OSMF as defined in the articles?

Thank you, also, for sharing this information so quickly on the wiki, it's
good to see you taking some productive-looking work forward.

Will Mikel's research into organisational development be published?

Regards,
Tom