[Osmf-talk] ballot results unofficial

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:14:12 UTC 2014

Hi Sev,

I knew I would never make the meeting, or remember to vote at the weekend,
so I did it by email a few days before. The nice thing about voting by
email is that if you change your mind you can just vote again as it's the
last email you send that gets counted.

Perhaps we need some more "I've voted" announcements in the days before the
deadline to encourage / remind others to email in.

Cheers, Joseph