[Osmf-talk] What's all this stuff about HOT, and how is it relevant for OSMF.

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:14:20 UTC 2017

> everybody can decide for themselves

Amen!

> that is all not true

That's all true history, but I just don't think you know me well enough to
know my whole history, and we're focusing on HOT because it's been
(unfairly) made an election issue.

What I disagree with -- that I represent the humanitarian sector on the
Board. Any more than I represent the UK community or craftmappers (I mapped
an entire city by bicycle) or Mapbox (my employer) or the DWG (which I
started) or State of the Map (which I am actively engaged in).