[Osmf-talk] Communication style - moderation - CoC [was Re: Board members with similar background (was: 2018 a third episode...)}

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 03:06:13 UTC 2018

Hi Nico,

Your efforts to rehash your issues with HOT US Inc in OSMF / OSM email
lists only serves to escalate things and is off topic for those lists.
If you are interested in resolutions to your issues, the HOT Voting
Membership list, of which you are an un moderated member, is the place
to raise them, you are member, rise the issue there, let the
membership help you get a resolution.

Sounds to me like the process for CoC complaints at HOT US Inc, of
which there is one, might not have been followed for whatever reason
(usually lack of volunteer time in the roles). So lets discuss it out
on the HOT membership list, that is the place to get something done
about it. Note: not the public OSM resource the hot at openstreetmap.org
list, that is for the general use of the HOT community as you have so
often pointed out, and the HOT US Inc. also called the HOT membership
is the best place to raise your concerns I think.

I look forward to discussing it further you you there.

Respectfully,
Blake