[Osmf-talk] Proposal - OSMF Should Adopt a Code of Conduct

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:47:22 UTC 2018

> It's not (or shouldn't) be a question of whether we adopt a Code of
> Conduct.

So there won't be a mapper survey whether it is wanted or not?

> It's about how (possible/inevitable) issues [are resolved(?)] when they
> arise.

Yes, it seems reasonable to have documented processes about how to deal
with inappropriate contributions (in all forms, and how to establish they
were inappropriate). I would not use the term "Code of Conduct" for it, too
much smell of cultural imperialism and nannying (generally adult) users.

Cheers,
Martin