[Osmf-talk] Subscription of OSMF members to the osmf-talk mailinglist

Guillaume Rischard openstreetmap at stereo.lu
Tue Feb 19 13:43:29 UTC 2019

Hi Mikel,

The best reaction when you disagree with something in the weekly is, I think, to post a response in your diary, then submit it at https://osmbc.openstreetmap.de. Often, there’s just nothing to link to for whatever “the other side” is.

I haven’t experienced or seen defensive responses from the Weekly crowd. What did you write to them? Could it have been read as criticism or tone policing?

Cheers,

Guillaume