[Osmf-talk] attribution: board letter to facebook

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:55:43 UTC 2019

1) This is not a case on how to attribute, it's about lack of attribution
at all. discussing what will happen does not except them of not attributing
at all (in some cases as pointed out, some have been fixed). what makes no
sense is them ignoring for one year to fix it and sets a bad example of
citizen on how a corporate member of OSMF should behave.

3)it's not a mobile app, it's Windows 10 app
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/facebook/9wzdncrfj2wl?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Anyway I will update the screen caps later today pintpointing several cases
that are still lacking attribution.

>>> Martin