[Osmf-talk] attribution: board letter to facebook

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 11:55:16 UTC 2019

Well the question here is not how to attribute,it's them not attributing at
all.they have been asked, Facebook and mapbox and still not fixed.

I hope this does not affect the trust of contributors (either individuals
or other agencies that made their data available on OSM or ODbL compliance)
in OSMF, the licensor.