[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Difficult passability

Konfrare Albert lakonfrariadelavila at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:55:40 BST 2012

Thanks,

I think that I focused in an unfortunate tag for my proposal, and I think
that I must reconsider this.
Regrettably in my village, too shops have a short life (less than one year)
and you can find fallen trees that hinders minor paths since four years (the
big gale occurred in january
2009<http://www.elpuntavui.cat/noticia/article/1-territori/10-administracions/128353-la-generalitat-encara-no-ha-pagat-els-ajuts-als-municipis-afectats-per-la-ventada.html>,
there were phone calls and instances to the local government).
So I guess it's all relative.
Ah! I'm a Linux user too ;)

I like the Rob's proposal because can do things more simples and useful. A
description tag could be used for warning, and it could be better than an
estatic tag.

There was a proposal similar:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Hazard_warning
I will think in it :)