[Tagging] Current status of the key smoothness=*

David dbannon at internode.on.net
Fri Mar 13 01:06:37 UTC 2015

> No, numeric values are not a good choice - really not. I also don't like the values much, but at least it's clear that "good" is better than "bad".

But Martin, its not a "good" or "bad" situation, thats the point.  Some people seek out extremely challenging roads to traverse. While dead smooth is good while getting there, why bother to go there if its going to be smooth all the way ?

While i am not keen on numeric values, i think they are the best possible solution. Similarly, i think we need to concentrate on the word description and treat the photos as eye candy. That part is already pretty good.

David

.