[Tagging] Tagging for Pipe Line Reserves

Ross Scanlon info at 4x4falcon.com
Wed Feb 8 12:36:49 UTC 2017

Agree Dave.

As I said it could be a park but without on the ground survey or other
info it's unknown.

These are quite often parks and should be tagged as leisure=park but
onwards from that is the reason it is a park.

In these situations the park could also be a reserve or easement for the
pipe line.

The discussion on talk_au was that it could be tagged leisure=park
park=pipeline_reserve.

Cheers
Ross