[Tagging] Meaning of cycleway=no

Adam Snape adam.c.snape at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 08:37:53 UTC 2017

I agree with Wiktor that we shoud use the access tag bicycle=no when
cycling' is prohibited.
I agree with Volker that the logical meaning of cycleway=no is that there
are no cycle tracks or lanes along a section of highway. This might be
useful information in a similar way to sidewalk=no, not useless like
building=no  landuse=no.