[Tagging] musical_instrument tag for publicly available musical instruments

osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.tagging at thorsten.engler.id.au
Sun Apr 29 10:00:33 UTC 2018

Obviously, you would have to use a separate node inside the area that is tagged as the bar to tag the piano…

If you want to go into this much detail about what’s inside the bar (or anything else for that matter), tagging the area and then putting things inside it is much more manageable then trying to tag everything on a single node.

In that regards it’s the same as tagging e.g. a café inside a bookshop.