[Tagging] Road blocks?

Anton Klim tohaklim at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 23:19:13 UTC 2018

A single barrier= node of your choice would generally block the way it’s dropped on. If the street/lanes are drawn with separate ways, you might need more nodes/a barrier= way.
Phil is right to point out there might be different conditions of passage, so adding the temporary footbridge would help pedestrian routing.
Indeed merry Christmas to those celebrating.

Ant