[Tagging] Heat distribution networks for district heating

Fran├žois Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:01:33 UTC 2018

Hi,

> in this case, steam is also not a substance :-)
> if you want to be a purist about words, it should be
> substance=water or air (or oil although I don't know any of them)
> usage=heat_transfer
> and for substance=water, state=liquid or steam/gas

Steam sounds more like a substance than heat (water in a precise state).
usage=* shouldn't overlap substance=* with values like *heat_*transfer,
there is usage=transmission already.
I don't really like substance + state, but it's only my point of view and I
understand the logic.

Pieter, substance=hot_heat isn't so great. substance=hot_water sounds
better don't you ?
Regarding the wiki page, it's appreciable you make the effort to document
tagging and ideas, proposal or not

Fran├žois