[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (consulate)

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Thu Nov 1 17:47:58 UTC 2018

I would envision it including the state-level representations plus the
various non-diplomatic "liaison offices" and "institutes" (e.g.,
American Institute in Taiwan) that are pseudo-embassies and in many
cases lack both diplomatic status and immunities.  So
diplomatic_representation would probably be a bridge too far.