[Tagging] Estimated values for height

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Mon Nov 12 10:36:15 UTC 2018

... because, as you correctly point out, comments are just a human-to-human thing (/let's put AI aside for the moment.../), while a structured information for accuracy could open the way to an automated method to "/update this information only if the accuracy of this new measure is better than the old one/".