[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - landuse=governmental

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sat Nov 24 14:31:29 UTC 2018

Here, I just looked up "bank" on 411.com (online directory assistance)
for Kansas City, Missouri:

https://www.411.com/business/MO/Kansas-city/bank

and guess what, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, the Kansas City
branch of America's central bank, is listed...

https://www.411.com/business/MO/Kansas%20City/federal-reserve-bank-of-kc/b-13fzpij

Try it for Washington, D.C.,

https://www.411.com/business?key=Bank&utf8=%E2%9C%93&where=Washington%2C+DC

and see how many non-retail banks you get under the directory assistance
rubric of "bank" :-)

apm-wa