[Tagging] Another multipolygon question

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:49:02 UTC 2018

On Sun, Oct 21, 2018 at 7:19 PM Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> I used the OSM diary entry to do Public Transport. Might work for you .
> People can make comments under it .. and you can edit the first entry you
> made to correct errors and make changes.
> See https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Warin61/diary/45106
>
> Videos are like lessons... you need to be very well prepared to present
> them. Written stuff you can do fairly easily and review later. A
> presentation (video/lesson) should be correct the first time around. For
> preference .. I'd write it .. much less stress.

Well, of course. I've spent enough hours standing in front of a classroom
to understand that. For me, a video script is a lot harder to write and
present than a lesson plan or a conference talk. In front of a classroom, I
can see whether the students are getting it, and change the pacing
accordingly. I can't do that with a camera.