[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - police=*

Sergio Manzi smz at smz.it
Sun Mar 10 18:44:38 UTC 2019

Hi Andy and Jan,

no problem maintaing the currently defined terminology "prison" and "operator", for me: as I said it was a bit of hair splitting and as I hit the send button I also asked myself if maybe "jail" was an americanism (/I'm Italian, I spent some time in the US but very little time in the UK.../).

I think the car_repair vs. vehicle_maintenance (or is it vehicle*_s_*_maintenance??) issue to be a little bit more important, thus...

Cheers,

Sergio