[Tagging] Have our tagging voting rules changed recently?

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Tue Aug 4 08:14:25 UTC 2020

To be more clear:
in https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/index.php?title=Proposed_features/Ground&diff=2018441&oldid=2018440

I removed
"Any opposition vote without reason or suggestion will not be counted in the voting process."as it is an undiscussed modification of a proposal voting and a refusal to follow instructions
on https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal_process#Voting
Opposition votes without reason or suggestion are still valid and will be counted.

Though asking such voters for feedback/explanation is OK and it is
preferable to explain your vote.

Aug 4, 2020, 10:10 by tagging at openstreetmap.org: