[Tagging] Tagging specialized head lice removal salons

Paul Allen pla16021 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:52:47 UTC 2020

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 at 13:28, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I agree with Paul that those which are also hairdressers should probably
> get an additional property, although I would not use “beauty” as key for
> this.

I'm not impressed with the idea of using beauty=* for describing what
services
are offered by hairdressers, but the wiki documents it as being what should
be
used.  I can see the reasoning as some types of hairdressing services can be
considered to be beauty treatments.  So I went with the flow rather than
opening
up a second front for us all to fight on. :)

--
Paul