[Tagging] Inclined elevators

Francesco Ansanelli francians at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 08:08:58 UTC 2020

Hello,

I want to give you an example of how I described this feature (inclined
elevator) in my town..

First of all a master relation:

Then 2 relations:

Please note that bicycle=yes at relation level.
Finally the way itself:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/358333577

In my opinion it's important to have a relation for this kind of features
(specially for access tags).

Please let me know what you think.

Francesco