[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - drinking_water:refill_scheme

Markus Peloso mar.pel at outlook.com
Sun Mar 1 19:44:51 UTC 2020

Hello

For step 3.
Replace the entire content/source from the «Proposed features/Free Water» with this snippet:
«
{{Approved feature link|link=Key:drinking_water:refill|name=Free Water}}
{{Archived proposal|archive_id=1962961}}
»
The archive_id comes from the «View history» page by clicking the last / newest entry and coping the value from the oldid parameter in the url.

Best regards,

Markus