[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Couloir

Tod Fitch tod at fitchfamily.org
Thu Feb 4 17:35:07 UTC 2021

As yet another American who in younger years did a little mountain climbing I want to reinforce Kevin’s reply.

Couloir is definitely used in climbing to describe a specific feature. And other words like gully do not accurately convey the same information.

--
Sent from my phone, please forgive my brevity.