[Tagging] Changing proposal process rules - RFC

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Wed Jan 6 00:18:03 UTC 2021

In my opinion we have no trouble with newbies ruining proposal process
and I see no reason for adding obstacles and verification process and to make
processing vote even more complicated.

I would expect self-filtering to be sufficient.

Only tiny self-selected minority participates in proposal process,
I see no reason to make participation more complicated.

I am certainly not going to include such changes in this proposal and
will not make such proposal.

Jan 6, 2021, 00:58 by jayandseth at gmail.com: