[Tagging] List of obviously needed improvements to OSM Wiki

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Thu Jan 21 19:29:36 UTC 2021

Jan 21, 2021, 17:53 by voschix at gmail.com:

> It's interesting to note how easily the same scene is interpreted in different ways . There is a lot of cultural baggage involved of which we are not aware, individually.

Oh, yes - definitely. Even on far more local level there are massive differences how people
map and consider bicycle infrastructure (and that is why OSM Wiki is useful)

> Anyway, I tried in a different context, to get the Mapillary-to-Wikimedia transfer working, but got rejected in the authentication part.

On which step? Have you managed to get photo out of Mapillary?

Have it crashed on Facebook side or on Wikimedia side?

Maybe just taking screenhot of what Mapillary displays is viable?
And uploading that?

> The other thing with "your" photo, apart from the cycle-way or cycle-lane issue would be that, at least in my local context, most cycle lanes are one-way

The same in mine, at least this is shared :)