[Tagging] Let's not turn the tagging list into the Monty Python Argument Sketch (was: Deprecation - waterway=riverbank vs water=river)

80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru 80hnhtv4agou at bk.ru
Sat Mar 6 14:39:22 UTC 2021

Saturday, March 6, 2021 8:30 AM -06:00 from Tomas Straupis <tomasstraupis at gmail.com>:
 I will only add that to me the saddest thing is not one tag or the
other but the lack of ANY governance whatsoever which allows us -
OpenStreetMap - to get to such a bad situation in the first place.

So then lets form an editorial board that would take this away from the DWG and put it in the hands of
a voting body.