[talk-au] Help with licensing

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Jan 19 12:05:47 UTC 2018

There was some movement in QLD right at the end of last year, but I
haven't heard back from the contact after an initial exchange. I pinged
them yesterday to see if we can do anything more etc.,  but as has been
pointed out these things tend to take some time (which  is universally
true not just in  Australia).

Simon