[Talk-ca] Licence donnees.gouv.qc.ca

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 15 14:17:13 UTC 2013

Richard,

I understand that you would prefer that this evolves differently, but lets focus on the subject and try to progress in the right direction. This url http://www.data.gc.ca/default.asp?lang=En&n=0D3F42BD-1 describe  proposed license for the government of Canada Open data site to be effective soon. Following discussions with provincial governments some agree if not all to use the same license. This is the case of the government of Quebec.

Could OSM contributors help to progress in the right direction and
comment about the license? After that we will be able to focus on
obtaining more data.

The questionI ask yout to answer : Is this proposed license compatible or not to import data into OSM.

Pierre