[Talk-GB] map styles on osm.org; other sites (was: Re: driveway-becomes-track)

Nick nick at foresters.org
Sun Dec 13 13:37:20 UTC 2020

Totally agree that openstreetmap.org isn't supposed to be a "general
public" map destination but without knowing user journeys, I assume that
is where most people land.

Options could be that openstreetmap.org provide alternative links based
on locality and/or develop robust (N.B. tiles from opencyclemap.org
seems to have security issue) local solutions that are found by search
engines (i.e. good search engine optimisation)