[Talk-ma] [OKFILTER] Re: mapping caïdats and cercles

Ali tamazgha2003 at hotmail.com
Sam 28 Mar 18:07:37 UTC 2015

hi,

If you considering to move to Morocco you are always welcome, I was considering  to go back , but I’m still stuck here in Belguim for years

I started a few days ago to adjust the new region ,they are reduces from 16 to 12,the mapping is finished and i hope they are ok.

b.t.w: the only resource or reference for caidats and cercles (there are no others on my opinion)that i have for mapping are this:
http://www.pncl.gov.ma/fr/EspaceJuridique/DocLib/D%C3%A9cret%20fixant%20la%20liste%20des%20cercles,des%20ca%C3%AEdats%20et%20des%20communes%20urbaines%20et%20rurales.pdf
and of cource the wikipedia pages in french :