[OSM-talk] Could we just pause any wikidata edits for a month or two?

Ryszard Mikke ryszard.mikke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 12:56:17 UTC 2017

Please, PLEASE, stick to the case.

The case is:
1) there are two hillforts, let's call them Hillfort 1 and Hillfort 2 for
simplicity.
2) both have big information tables on the ground, with their names on them
3) so they are named Hillfort 1 and Hillfort 2 in OSM and nobody objects
that.
4) both have their articles on Wikipedia. The articles may be a little
mixed up, but they are articles on Hillfort 1 and Hillfort 2

Why, in this case is it better to have Wikipedia links in OSM point to
disambiguation page instead of link Hillfort 1 in OSM to Hillfort 1 in
Wikipedia, link Hillfort 2 accordingly and fix Wikipedia doubts in
Wikipedia?

http://tnij.com/WyszukiwarkaRowerowa     http://jolanta.korwin-mikke.pl/
R.Mikke at pl.vwfsag.de        Ryszard.Mikke at gmail.com

دراجة أكبر