[OSM-talk] Using OSM as database for nature park hiking routes?

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:17:53 UTC 2019

Just use the good practices of Inspire (you are in EU). For example, in
Portugal, it's mandatory all public institutions to use geopackage
https://inspire.ec.europa.eu/events/webinar-inspire-good-practices-%E2%80%93-alternative-encodings

Either use geopackage or PostGIS. Stay away from proprietary ESRI format
Geodatabase.